To make a booking please fill in our booking form. Upon confirmation of availability, you will be asked to remit a €300 deposit. The remainder of the cost is due 2 weeks before arrival.
Due to the coronavirus crisis, our cancellation terms are as flexible as possible to enable stress-free booking. In this way, hopefully very soon we can all be sitting on a beach on Crete, counting our blessings!
- Cancellations due to a last-minute (72-48 hours) positive result on a Covid-19 PCR test: reschedule trip OR turn deposit or full course fee into voucher to be used at a later date in 2022 or 2023 OR receive refund. For all three aforementioned options, a €200-€300 fee (exact amount depends on factors related to the specific course, e.g. teacher's expenses) is retained to cover costs due to the last minute cancellation.
- Cancellations up until 4 weeks before course start date: fully refunded minus a €50 admin fee.
- For cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to a course's start, the full amount is refunded (minus a €50 admin fee), only if the place can be filled by another participant. If the place cannot be filled by another person, there is no refund.
- Alternatively, up until 4 weeks prior to any course, you can transfer the booking to a later course in 2022, provided there is availability, or even 2023, without extra charge. The above refund clauses will then apply to the booking and deposit paid towards the new course.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason or change the teacher, making every possible effort to keep the content intact or, at least, as close to the original (we will endeavour to do this at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date, if necessary). Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and deposits will be fully refunded. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have made in respect to the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer to Greek or UK bank, Paypal, Wise