Make use of our Early Bird Discount if you book 3 months ahead of the course start date (only available on some courses)!
To make a booking please fill in our booking form. Upon confirmation of availability you will be asked to remit a €200 deposit. The remainder of the cost is due 2 weeks before arrival.
Due to the coronavirus crisis, our cancellation terms are as flexible as possible to enable stress-free booking. In this way, hopefully very soon we can all be sitting on a beach on Crete, counting our blessings!
- Cancellations up until 2 weeks before course start date due to extenuating circumstances related to the pandemic: fully refunded.
- Cancellations due to a last minute (72 hours or less prior to travel) positive result on a Covid-19 PCR test: reschedule trip free of charge OR turn deposit or full course fee into voucher to be used at a later date in 2021 or 2022 OR refunded, minus a €50-€100 (the exact amount will depend on course attendance on the specific course).
- Cancellations up until 4 weeks before course start date due to other reasons unrelated to the pandemic: fully refunded minus a €50 admin fee.
- Alternatively, up until 3 weeks prior to any course, you can transfer the booking to a later course in 2021, provided there is availability, or even 2022, without extra charge. The above refund clauses will then apply to the booking and deposit paid towards the new course.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason (we will endeavour to do this at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date). This will happen if the situation of the pandemic forces us to do so, according to the guidelines of the Greek National Health Organization, due to travel restrictions or insufficient number of participants. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and deposits will be fully refunded. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have made in respect to the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer to Greek or UK bank, Paypal